Wai Nani Tribe Excursions and Socials – WEEKLY / FREE
January 1 - December 31| FREE
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Tribe: Your Local SUP Community
Caught the SUP bug? Join other Minneapolis/St. Paul Stand Up Paddleboard enthusiasts, new and experienced, as we explore our area’s lakes and rivers. All ages and paddle abilities welcome!
You do not need to own a SUP board to be a Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Tribe Member.
The Tribe is not about how fast you can paddle or who has the most expensive equipment. It is about Ohana (“family”) and bringing together individuals young and old, beginner and advanced to enjoy our beautiful waters in an informal, social way. We openly encourage you to come paddle with us, meet new people and just have fun! First time for a group excursion? No worries, contact us at 877.WAI.NANI and we will make sure you are properly set up and ready to have a great time!
Tribe Events Often Include: Weekly Sunday Morning Social Excursions (April-November), Tonka Crossing/Double Cross, Full Moon Paddles, Camp Wai Nani, Paddle and Pluck Beach Clean Up, Wai Nani Olympics, Halloween Paddle, Creek-To-Creek, PowerPaddle! Advanced SUP Group Training and many more!
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Tribe: Benefits of Community
– Free Group Social Excursions (Board Rental Available, If Needed)
– Free Full Moon Excursions (For Experienced Stand Up Paddleboarders Only Please)
– Free PowerPaddle! Advanced SUP Group Training
– Free Tribe Socials and Special Events
– Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Partner Discounts (Sun & Slope, Rack Attack, etc.)
– A Forum for SUP Recommendations and Advice
– A Season of Laughs and Good Times!
Welcome to the Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Tribe!
Check out the Wai Nani Surf & Paddle “Tribe” Facebook page today to be included in all our SUP happenings and events. Over 700 Members and growing!