June 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $25
SUP Yoga: $25 / $65 for 3-Class Package
Breathe…and ground your body as you begin your SUP Yoga experience. Slowly let go of tension while loosening your muscles and joints. Then enter the calm water as you settle within. Begin to move with your paddleboard through dynamic and static postures as you float above. Let the motion challenge and build core strength while allowing the water to become your guide. Total class time: 75 minutes. Max class size of 10 participants.
– Paddleboards, paddles, PFDs and leashes available. **Rental quantities limited – first come, first serve.** Discounted class rate of $17 for participants who bring their own paddleboard.
– Important Note: To maximize the group’s time on the water, previous paddleboard experience is required to participate in a SUP Yoga class (Wai Nani Surf & Paddle’s “What is SUP?” Beginner Group Clinic is recommended for those who have never been on a stand up paddleboard before.)
– Classes may be rescheduled in the event of cautious wind/weather or if there are less than 4 participants. Wai Nani Surf & Paddle will contact class participants a minimum of 1-hour prior to the class start. Please contact Wai Nani Surf & Paddle prior to departing for Wayzata Beach in the event of cautious wind and weather.
– SUP Yoga Participants will receive a full refund provided a 48 Hour Notice of Cancellation is given or in the event of cautious wind/weather (as determined at the sole discretion of the Wai Nani Surf & Paddle team.) No-shows will be charged the full price. Please contact us at 877.WAI.NANI with any cancellation questions or concerns.
– Register by clicking the button below to reserve your preferred class date. Limited availability per date and spots will go fast!Book Online