SUP Core Fitness
January 1 @ 9:00 am - December 31 @ 10:30 am| $25
SUP Core Fitness: $25 / $65 for 3-Class Package
Burn fat, build lean muscle, sweat and get fit while you paddle, plank, push-up and push-off your board while working your entire core! Class time will begin with a land warm up then move to the water focusing on various paddle/strength interval workouts. SUP Core Fitness is a fun, challenging way to get fit, sculpt your body, strengthen your core and improve your balance while increasing your overall wellbeing. Total class time: 75 minutes. Max class size of 8 participants. SUP Core Fitness Classes are held Saturday mornings throughout the summer.
– Paddleboards, paddles, PFDs and leashes available. **Rental quantities limited – first come, first serve.** Discounted class rate of $17 for participants who bring their own paddleboard.
– Important Note: To maximize the group’s time on the water, previous paddleboard experience is required to participate in a SUP Core Fitness class (Wai Nani Surf & Paddle’s “What is SUP?” Beginner Group Clinic is recommended for those who have never been on a stand up paddleboard before. See Rentals & Classes page to learn more.)
– Classes may be rescheduled in the event of cautious wind/weather or if there are less than 4 participants. Wai Nani Surf & Paddle will contact class participants a minimum of 1-hour prior to the class start in the event of a class cancellation. Please contact Wai Nani Surf & Paddle prior to departing for Wayzata Beach in the event of cautious wind and weather.
– SUP Core Fitness Participants will receive a full refund provided a 48 Hour Notice of Cancellation is given or in the event of cautious wind/weather (as determined at the sole discretion of the Wai Nani Surf & Paddle team.) No-shows will be charged the full price. Please contact us at 877.WAI.NANI with any cancellation questions or concerns.
– Register by clicking the button below to reserve your preferred class date. Limited availability per date and spots will go fast!Book Online